Careers at CompoTech
Why Work at CompoTech
– Czech company with customers all over the world
We design and produce for customers all over Europe and as well as Asia and North America. We also have small office in the UK.
We are not focused on one industry, you will experience your knowledge in engineering, sports, automotive, agriculture, energy and more.
– Possibility of personal development
We support our employees in their personal development. Everyone has the possibility of further education and progress within the company.
– A friendly environment, a work – life balance
We spend a third of our lives at work and we know that we have good results when we enjoy work, we work in a pleasant environment, and we have time for family and out-of-work activities. The company also encourages some team sports as well as being active in supporting local events.
- Design of composite profiles.
- Design of technologies or technological improvements for production.
- Manufacturing documentation required for the production of composite profiles.
- Design of products and machines for the production of composite profiles.
- Handling of selected requests for construction and technology, communication with customers.
- Making the necessary materials for technical and commercial offers and their communication with customers.
- reading work instruction sheets
- setting up tooling, the machine and its controls
- operating cutting and lifting equipment
- keeping record of production and checking product quality
- reporting production problems to supervisors
- moving finished products to storage and packing areas
- monitoring stock levels
- keeping work areas clear of waste off-cuts and other hazards
- assembly of multi-part products by gluing, centering, puttying
- packaging of finished products to be dispatched
- Machining of parts according to technical drawings and technological procedures
- Preparation of the production process – preparation and adjustment of the machine, inspection of the first piece
- Continuous measurement of machined parts according to technical documentation
- Continuous check of the state of the machines and tools
- Replacement of filters and emptying of the suction device
- Maintaining order in the workplace
• assembly of products – activities related to the preparation and finishing of winding profiles ie lamination, gluing, grinding, drilling, cutting and subsequent assembly according to production protocols and drawing documentation
• assembly of multi-part products by gluing, centering
• assembly and locksmith work
• maintenance and completion of production preparations
• maintenance of the machinery
• Regular inspection of machinery and equipment
• maintenance of the building equipment
• Assistance when assembling
Warehouse and expedition worker
Our team in warehouse, quality control and shipping looking persons with a forklift driver licence to join the morning shift. Among your daily responsibilities will be:
• receiving, dispensing and recording material for storage material
• receipt, delivery and stock records of finished products
• measurement and inspection of products and their records (surface, strength, lengths, diameters, deflections, etc.)
• packing and shipping products
• weekly stock inventory
• Supervision of inventory stock for production